3 November 2011

My New York times

My camera is working! Here are a few photos from my time New York.

The view from the helicopter


The American flag


Central Park


Central Park Zoo


Times Square


Statue of Liberty


The City in the daytime...


...and the City at night!


Giant Angry Birds!


A rather pretty fountain


On top of the world!


Okay that's enough pictures. I really loved New York and hope I can go back one day!
Now I'm off to watch Bananas in Pajamas with my sister. Laters.

-Poppy

2 comments:

  1. Amazing photography! Seems like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to see New York, but alas, I'm on the other side of the country! I've tagged you in a blog tag challenge thingy so visit my blog to get the questions. Hope you're doing well, Love!

    ReplyDelete