24 October 2011

And the award goes to...

I'm reposting this because the old post was messed up.


Rules:
I. Answer the questions below
II. Tell seven random things about yourself.
III. Pass this award on to five different bloggers.

I. Questions

1. What's your favourite colour?
I love all shades of greens and blues!

2. Name your favourite song.
It changes. But at the minute it's "Money" by The Drums.

3. Name your favourite dessert.
Homemade apple pie with ice cream. American-style.

4. What pisses you off?
Quite a lot of things. But mostly wasps.

5. Your favourite pet?
I only have one pet; my gorgeous grey kitten Twinkle.

6. Black or white?
Black

7. Your biggest fear?
Being alone for the rest of my life.

8. Everyday attitude?
People think I'm some sort of emotionless goth but I'm generally happy.

9. Your best feature?
Uh...my skin. It's naturally smooth and soft.

10. What is perfection?
Perfection is different to everyone. There is no right answer.

11. What is your guilty pleasure?
Uh, I have a lot. Ferrero Rocher chocolates, chick flicks and stories about mermaids, to name a few.

II. Seven random things

1. I have a strong belief in mermaids because I live in a seaport town and am constantly fascinated by mermaid tales (no irony there).

2. I'm half Norwegian but mostly British. I speak with an Australian accent.

3. My room is filled with scented candles that I hardly ever light.

4. As I mentioned before, people perceive me as an emo but I'm not.

5. Swimming is a huge hobby of mine but I'm not a competitive swimmer.

6. I don't really like chocolate very much. Shocking, I know.

7. I never go anywhere without my Hot Topic hoodie. Here's a picture.

III: I award the One Lovely Blog Award to:

I award this to Sonal because her blog is the only one I currently read. But don't worry, I'm definitely going to check out some other blogs soon. Happy blogging!

-Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment